[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: [netbsd-8] src/sys
Module Name: src
Committed By: snj
Date: Mon Feb 12 18:18:00 UTC 2018
src/sys/net [netbsd-8]: if_mpls.c
src/sys/netmpls [netbsd-8]: mpls_ttl.c
Pull up following revision(s) (requested by maxv in ticket #546):
Style, and fix several bugs:
- ip4_check(), mpls_unlabel_inet() and mpls_unlabel_inet6() perform
pullups, so we need to pass the updated pointers back
- in mpls_lse() the route is not always freed
Looks a little better now.
Kick MPLS packets earlier.
* Declare TRIM_LABEL as a function.
* In mpls_unlabel_inet, copy the label locally. It's not incorrect to
keep a pointer on the mbuf, but it's bug-friendly.
* In mpls_label_inetX, fix the length check. Meanwhile add an XXX: we
just want to make sure that m_copydata won't fail, but if we were
guaranteed that m has M_PKTHDR set, we could simply check the length
Style in MPLS.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r220.127.116.11 -r18.104.22.168 src/sys/net/if_mpls.c
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r22.214.171.124 src/sys/netmpls/mpls_ttl.c
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |