[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: src/sys/arch/x86/include
Module Name: src
Committed By: msaitoh
Date: Thu Jul 3 17:24:33 UTC 2014
Fix some entries:
- Desc 0x55 and 0xb1 are Instruction TLB but not fixed to 4K.
- Desc 0x5a and 0xc0 are Data TLB but not fixed to 4K.
- Desc 0x57 and 0x59 are 4K fixed DTLB.
- Fix string of desc 0xc2 and it's not fixed to 4K.
- Desc 0xca is 4K fixed L2 shared TLB.
- Add desc 0xa0.
BUG: A lot of CPUs have multiple CAI_DTLB and/or CAI_DTLB2 entries. Currently
TLB info is indexed in ci_cinfo[CAI_COUNT], so some info is overwritten.
Nowadays CPUs have very complexed TLBs. It's hard to manage with CAI_* index.
We should think to separate TLB info structure from ci_cinfo[CAI_COUNT]
in struct cpu_info.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.17 -r1.18 src/sys/arch/x86/include/cacheinfo.h
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |