[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: src/sys/arch/luna68k/dev
Module Name: src
Committed By: tsutsui
Date: Sat Dec 28 09:17:23 UTC 2013
src/sys/arch/luna68k/dev: lunafb.c omrasops.c omrasopsvar.h
Add preleminary support of 4bpp LUNA framebuffer.
- prepare and switch 4bpp rasops functions that read/write all 4 planes
and also handle both fg and bg colors
- make 1bpp ops use first plane on write rather than common bitmap plane
(which is prepared for multiple plane write with raster ops)
- prepare 4bpp allocattr function to handle ANSI 16 color text
- split omrasops_init() function for each bpp
- move struct hwcmap from softc to hwdevconfig to sync palette values
- allow mmap(2) against all available planes
Now we can use ANSI 16 color text console and also can
demonstrate mlterm-fb with color sixel graphics and wallpaper.
XXX: Xserver needs much more work.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.28 -r1.29 src/sys/arch/luna68k/dev/lunafb.c
cvs rdiff -u -r1.15 -r1.16 src/sys/arch/luna68k/dev/omrasops.c
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 src/sys/arch/luna68k/dev/omrasopsvar.h
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |