[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: src/sbin/ping
Module Name: src
Committed By: christos
Date: Sun Dec 30 02:41:11 UTC 2012
1. Allocate the max packet size before accounting for phdrlen, harmless.
2. In the clear-route-cache sendto, don't send 0 bytes (if -s was specified
with < 8, phdrlen would be 0).
3. Always send ICMP_MINLEN packets; this is what everyone else does. Makes
ping -s n where n < 8 work.
4. The condition for checking the data bytes was completely wrong. only check
the data bytes if we got all of them.
5. The condition for printing a newline was wrong; before it would not print
a newline before printing the data bytes, and it would append to the previous
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.103 -r1.104 src/sbin/ping/ping.c
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |