[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: src/usr.bin/find
Module Name: src
Committed By: wiz
Date: Thu Aug 16 13:34:10 UTC 2012
- remove redundant mentioning of option names within their description;
- improve (and make consistent) punctuation;
- add missing empty line;
- remove superfluous white space;
- extend `-iname' primary description (copying text from `-name');
- general wording improvements;
- improve macro usage;
- remove double spaces from examples (it's readable well without);
- reference re_format(7) in `SEE ALSO' (as it's mentioned in the
text several times);
- bump date.
>From Bug Hunting.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.76 -r1.77 src/usr.bin/find/find.1
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |