[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: src/sys/dev/pci
Module Name: src
Committed By: macallan
Date: Wed Aug 15 17:02:41 UTC 2012
- get rid of some redundant variables ( sc_*phys and sc_*base were essentially
the same )
- we don't access video memory directly anymore, so:
* no more need for byte order tests
* don't map video memory if we have a MMIO register aperture
* get rid of various bits of support code dealing with video memory
- use MMIO register aperture if available, turn off register blocks in the main
aperture if not in use, to avoid overlap with video memory on 8MB cards
- don't scissor off access to off-screen memory. How the hell did this work on
Rage II? Apparently Rage XL treats the scissor registers slightly different.
Now this works properly on 8MB and Rage XL boards like Sun's PGX64.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.80 -r1.81 src/sys/dev/pci/machfb.c
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |