[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: src/sys/dev/nor
Module Name: src
Committed By: phx
Date: Sat Dec 17 19:42:41 UTC 2011
src/sys/dev/nor: cfi.c cfi.h cfi_0002.c
- In cfi_probe() iterate over all chip widths for every port width to find
x8/x16 configurations, or two x8 chips forming a x16 port width.
- The offset in cfi_cmd() is now always given for 64-bit port width.
It will be scaled down for the actual port width to avoid problems
with 0x2aa -> 0x554 instead of 0x555.
- Added missing cfi_reset_default() in cfi_jedec_id(). The reset is
needed, because the chip was still in CFI-Query mode.
- Removed everything dealing with cfi_opmodes. It only complicates things
and I found no reason for keeping them. The port width and chip width
is known, so I just introduced a new cfi_read_qry() function which reads
a single word using bus_space_read_N() from the QRY structure, which
can be checked for 'Q', 'R' and 'Y'. That's all we need, before
reading and unpacking the whole QRY and PRI structures.
- Added two new fields, cfi_unlock_addr1 and cfi_unlock_addr2 to
the cfi struct. The unlock offsets should be kept variable, depending
on the manufacturer or command set version.
Changes have been discussed with cliff@.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 src/sys/dev/nor/cfi.c
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 src/sys/dev/nor/cfi.h src/sys/dev/nor/cfi_0002.c
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |