[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: src/external/bsd/openresolv/dist
Module Name: src
Committed By: roy
Date: Thu Nov 24 00:36:08 UTC 2011
Update of /cvsroot/src/external/bsd/openresolv/dist
In directory ivanova.netbsd.org:/tmp/cvs-serv5619
Import openresolv-3.4.5 with the following changes since the last version:
* More printf portabitiy fixes.
* Use read -r to avoid backslash problems.
* If we have a valid domain, put that in resolv.conf as well as search.
This does not fix a technical problem, just stops me getting bug reports.
* Update metric and privacy even if resolv.conf didn't change.
* sortlist is now supported.
* Ensure subscriber config directories exist before writing the configs
* Don't create pdnsd.conf if it doesn't exist or is not writeable.
Vendor Tag: roy
Release Tags: openresolv-3-4-5
1 conflicts created by this import.
Use the following command to help the merge:
cvs checkout -jroy:yesterday -jroy src/external/bsd/openresolv/dist
Main Index |
Thread Index |