[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: [netbsd-5] src/sys/dev/pci
Module Name: src
Committed By: sborrill
Date: Fri Nov 18 23:25:40 UTC 2011
src/sys/dev/pci [netbsd-5]: if_age.c
Pull up the following revisions(s) (requested by bouyer in ticket #1694):
sys/dev/pci/if_age.c: revision 1.40 via patch
- age_init() is called from age_watchdog() which is in interrupt context; we
can't sleep here or we get a DIAGNOSTIC panic when age_watchdog() fires.
- More correct bus_dma(9) usage in age_encap()
- Introduce a age_shutdown() to be called by pmf(9) at shutdown time,
to stop the DMA engine.
- Be consistent in WAIT/NOWAIT use in init routines
- Use BUS_DMA_COHERENT where appropriate
- Rework the interrupt routine a bit, and ACK but do not disable interrupts
here. There seems to be a race where interrupts would not be properly
reenabled after this, leading do watchdog timeouts.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r22.214.171.124 -r126.96.36.199 src/sys/dev/pci/if_age.c
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |