[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: src/sys
Module Name: src
Committed By: christos
Date: Fri Nov 18 21:17:46 UTC 2011
src/sys/kern: vfs_mount.c vfs_syscalls.c
src/sys/sys: fstypes.h statvfs.h
- collect the long (and sometimes incomplete) lists of basic flags into
the header file and use that.
- sort the list of basic flags
- add MNT_RELATIME, ST_RELATIME
- mask all the op flags, for symmetry.
The real bit difference is (which is harmless):
- mount was missing MNT_EXTATTR
- update sets MNT_RDONLY twice
- ops also could or in MNT_GETARGS, but this is impossible because the
code would have chosen to do getargs then.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 src/sys/kern/vfs_mount.c
cvs rdiff -u -r1.440 -r1.441 src/sys/kern/vfs_syscalls.c
cvs rdiff -u -r1.29 -r1.30 src/sys/sys/fstypes.h
cvs rdiff -u -r1.16 -r1.17 src/sys/sys/statvfs.h
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |