[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: [yamt-pagecache] src/sys/uvm
Module Name: src
Committed By: yamt
Date: Wed Nov 2 21:55:39 UTC 2011
src/sys/uvm [yamt-pagecache]: uvm_page_array.c uvm_page_array.h
page cache related changes
- maintain object pages in radix tree rather than rb tree.
- reduce unnecessary page scan in putpages. esp. when an object has a ton of
pages cached but only a few of them are dirty.
- reduce the number of pmap operations by tracking page dirtiness more
precisely in uvm layer.
- fix nfs commit range tracking.
- fix nfs write clustering. XXX hack
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r184.108.40.206 src/sys/uvm/uvm_page_array.c \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |