[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: src/sys/ufs
Module Name: src
Committed By: dholland
Date: Tue Jul 12 02:22:14 UTC 2011
src/sys/ufs/ufs: inode.h ufs_lookup.c ufs_vnops.c ufs_wapbl.c
Currently, ufs_lookup produces five auxiliary results that are left in
the vnode when lookup returns and fished out again later.
1. Create struct ufs_lookup_results to hold these.
2. Call the ufs_lookup_results instance in struct inode "i_crap" to be
clear about exactly what's going on, and to distinguish the lookup
results from respectable members of struct inode.
3. Update references to these members in the directory access
4. Include preliminary infrastructure for checking that the i_crap
being used is still valid when it's used. This doesn't actually do
5. Update the way ufs_wapbl_rename manipulates these elements to use
the new data structures. I have not changed the manipulation; it may
or may not be correct but I continue to suspect that it is not.
The word of the day is "stigmergy".
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.64 -r1.65 src/sys/ufs/ext2fs/ext2fs_lookup.c
cvs rdiff -u -r1.57 -r1.58 src/sys/ufs/ufs/inode.h
cvs rdiff -u -r1.107 -r1.108 src/sys/ufs/ufs/ufs_lookup.c
cvs rdiff -u -r1.190 -r1.191 src/sys/ufs/ufs/ufs_vnops.c
cvs rdiff -u -r1.13 -r1.14 src/sys/ufs/ufs/ufs_wapbl.c
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |