[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: src/crypto/external/bsd/libsaslc/dist/man
Module Name: src
Committed By: jruoho
Date: Tue Mar 22 07:06:02 UTC 2011
* Remove saslc_strmech(), which does not appear in the sources.
Instead, document saslc_sess_getmech().
* Add FUNCTIONS and describe the functions in a list for readability.
* Sort SYNOPSIS in the order of appearance in FUNCTIONS.
* Split couple of long paragraphs for readability.
* Split the code example into EXAMPLES.
* Add missing prototypes to SYNOPSIS.
* Small markup improvements.
No contextual change.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.10 -r1.11 \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |