[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: [netbsd-5] src/sys/arch/sparc/sparc
Module Name: src
Committed By: bouyer
Date: Wed Feb 16 21:33:25 UTC 2011
src/sys/arch/sparc/sparc [netbsd-5]: cpu.c cpuvar.h pmap.c
Apply patch, requested my mrg in ticket 1553:
- print the curpcb in ddb "mach cpu" output as well.
- bump the size of cpus by one, so we have a NULL pointer at the end,
- for MP kernels, copy the loop to find the bootcpu in mainbus_attach()
into getcacheinfo_obp() so we can get cache properties on the bootcpu
before calling main()
- in getcpuinfo(), move the call of getmid() before the call to
getcacheinfo() so that the above change to getcacheinfo_obp() can work
- move the struct cpu_info setup to the end of the initial kernel page
setup and don't access this space until after we have switched to the
- revive most of the old CPUINFO_VA alignment/congruency code from the
old alloc_cpuinfo_global_va() function, and ensure that all cpuinfo
structures are sanely aligned. this makes hypersparc work again
- introduce a new way to free the wasted pages back to UVM, as we can't
simply uvm_unmap() them this early in bootstrap
- make sure to initialise the cpuinfo sz in all cases. noted by martin.
- add per-cpu event counters for lev10 and lev14 interrupts.
- make CPU_INFO_FOREACH() set the iterator count to '0' in the !MP case.
- add some disabled MP code to poke other cpus on level 14 interrupts.
- add a diagnostic to ensure that cpus == cpu0's cpu_info->ci_self
- if a cpu doesn't have any mappings allocated, don't copy them. this
occurs if a cpu isn't attached (such as a MP kernel with only "cpu0"
listed in the config file..)
- fix the previous to compile !MULTIPROCESSOR.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r220.127.116.11 -r18.104.22.168 src/sys/arch/sparc/sparc/cpu.c
cvs rdiff -u -r22.214.171.124 -r126.96.36.199 src/sys/arch/sparc/sparc/cpuvar.h
cvs rdiff -u -r1.322.20.4 -r1.322.20.5 src/sys/arch/sparc/sparc/pmap.c
cvs rdiff -u -r188.8.131.52 -r184.108.40.206 src/sys/arch/sparc/sparc/timer_sun4m.c
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |