[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: src/sys/arch/hp300/conf
Module Name: src
Committed By: tsutsui
Date: Sun Feb 6 18:40:55 UTC 2011
Switch NetBSD/hp300 to wscons with rasops. Simply ported from OpenBSD/hp300.
- Only A1416 Kathmandu (topcat) framebuffer on 425t is tested, but
all other variants (TigerShark, Hyperion, DaVinci, GatorBox, Renaissance)
should also work if they are working on OpenBSD/hp300.
- sti(4) and SGC bus support are not pulled because I don't have 425e
and I can't confirm that 362 and 382 actually have SGC bus.
(I'll commit a DIO based dumb driver for 362 and 382 framebuffers later)
- Xorg server with wsfb driver will also be integrated soon
once after keycode with NoSymbol problem is addressed.
(We have to re-think what code should be used on WSDISPLAY_COMPAT_RAWKBD)
- MI HIL keyboard and mouse drivers are working fine though
cngetc via hilkbd has some problem (still we can input commands).
- No old HP-UX like HIL ioctl compatibility (we removed COMPAT_HPUX anyway).
grfinfo(8) and hilinfo(8) will be removed shortly.
Demonstrated on NetBSD booth at Open Source Conference 2011 Kagawa.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.160 -r1.161 src/sys/arch/hp300/conf/GENERIC
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |