[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: [matt-nb5-mips64] src/sys/arch/mips/rmi
Module Name: src
Committed By: cliff
Date: Sat Feb 5 06:11:48 UTC 2011
src/sys/arch/mips/rmi [matt-nb5-mips64]: rmixl_intr.c
- include opt_multiprocessor.h for MULTIPROCESSOR dependency
- use seperate vectors for various IPI tags, instead of all piling on one.
this theoretically allows different functions to interrupt at different
priorities. the fmn vector number got rippled up in the process.
- add rmixl_ipi_lock to serialize access to RMIXL_PIC_IPIBASE
- add rmixl_intr_lock to serialize access to rest of PIC and rmixl_intrhand
- include mips/cpuset.h and use CPUSET_* macros for cpus_running &etc.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r18.104.22.168 -r22.214.171.124 src/sys/arch/mips/rmi/rmixl_intr.c
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |