[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: src/share/man/man7
Module Name: src
Committed By: uwe
Date: Wed Jan 19 02:25:18 UTC 2011
Do some markup cleanup for the benefit of troff PostScript output.
- try to be more consistent with Va/Vt/Dv
- make the space in "... otherwise 0." non-paddable to prevent widow "0."
- consistently use -width "123456" for lists of nodes
TODO: There's still quite a bit of mess to clean up:
- tables of "n+1 level names" are indented (or not) inconsistently
- formatting of node names is inconsistent (normal vs literal)
- references to POSIX should use .St
- filesystem vs. file-system, our old time favorite!
- .Pq adds annoying extra space in troff output, do we really want to use it?
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.55 -r1.56 src/share/man/man7/sysctl.7
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |