[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: src/lib/libperfuse
Module Name: src
Committed By: manu
Date: Sun Sep 5 06:49:13 UTC 2010
src/lib/libperfuse: ops.c perfuse_priv.h
- correctly set flags for CREATE
- after a node is deleted, some operations should return ENOENT, some
should be ignored. Fixed it for ACCESS, SETATTR and GETATTR. Other
operation may also need a fix.
- At reclaim time, there is no need to wait for READDIR and READ
completion, since the caller will never close a file before getting
readir() and read() replies. Waiting for WRITE completion is still
mandatory, but we must ensure that no queued WRITE is awaiting to
be scheduled. Once the queue is drained, we must check that the
reclaim operation was not canceled by a new file LOOKUP.
- At reclaim time, fixed a mix up between read and write fh to close
- Fixed permission checks for RENAME (it tested the node itself
instead of the source)
- When seting file mode, only MKNOD needs the filetype (S_* fields).
It is probably a bug to set it for other operations.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 src/lib/libperfuse/ops.c
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 src/lib/libperfuse/perfuse_priv.h
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |