[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: src/lib/libperfuse
Module Name: src
Committed By: manu
Date: Fri Sep 3 07:15:18 UTC 2010
src/lib/libperfuse: ops.c perfuse_priv.h subr.c
- Postpone file close at reclaim time, since NetBSD sends fsync and
setattr(mtime, ctime) after close, while FUSE expects the file
to be open for these operations
- remove unused argument to node_mk_common()
- remove requeued requests when they are executed, not when they
are tagged for schedule
- try to make filehandle management simplier, by keeping track of only
one read and one write filehandle (the latter being really read/write).
- when CREATE is not available, we use the MKNOD/OPEN path. Fix a
bug here where we opened the parent directory instead of the node:
add the missing lookup of the mknod'ed node.
- lookup file we just created: glusterfs does not really see them
- open file when doing setattr(mtime, ctime) on non open files, as
some filesystems seems to require it.
- Do not flush pagecache for removed nodes
- Keep track of read/write operations in progress, and at reclaim
time, make sure they are over before closing and forgeting the file.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 src/lib/libperfuse/ops.c
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 src/lib/libperfuse/perfuse_priv.h
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 src/lib/libperfuse/subr.c
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |