[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: src
Module Name: src
Committed By: manu
Date: Thu Aug 26 13:29:02 UTC 2010
src/lib/libperfuse: ops.c perfuse_if.h perfuse_priv.h subr.c
src/usr.sbin/perfused: debug.c perfused.8 perfused.c
- open the file before doing fsync: glusterfs wants that.
- Automatically call fsync on close for files. If we just close, fsync
will come later and we will have to reopen
- Add a PND_DIRTY flag to keep track of files that really need a sync.
perfuse_node_fsync only calls the FUSE fsync method if there are data
- Add a PND_OPEN flag to keep track of open files. Checking non NULL
fh is not enough, as some filesystems will always set fh to 0.
- Add a sync diagnostic flag, to watch fsync and dirty flag activity.
Make the fh diagnostic flag more verbose
- Send the fh in setattr (it was hardcoded to 0)
I am now able to build libperfuse in a glusterfs mounted filesystem. Yeah!
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 src/lib/libperfuse/ops.c \
src/lib/libperfuse/perfuse_if.h src/lib/libperfuse/perfuse_priv.h \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 src/usr.sbin/perfused/debug.c \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |