[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: src/sys/arch/sparc/stand/bootblk
Module Name: src
Committed By: eeh
Date: Sat Feb 13 23:38:17 UTC 2010
src/sys/arch/sparc/stand/bootblk: Makefile bootblk.fth genfth.cf
1) Add support for multiple filesystems including ffsv1, ffsv2, lfsv1 and lfsv2.
(ffsv1 and lfsv2 are known to work. ffv2 support needs more work. lfsv1 is
2) Only 32-bit Fcodes are used. All 64-bit math uses two cells. This means it
should work on 32-bit machines.
Additional work to consider:
1) Rename genfth.cf to genffs.cf, or keep it and move the ffs symbols to
2) Move the ffs code and the lfs code to different source files so you can
selectively fload the just the filesystems you want.
3) Add code to load ELF files directly instead of relying on the host firmware
ELF support. But, since the binary is now 7250 bytes there may not be room.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 src/sys/arch/sparc/stand/bootblk/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 src/sys/arch/sparc/stand/bootblk/bootblk.fth
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 src/sys/arch/sparc/stand/bootblk/genfth.cf
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 src/sys/arch/sparc/stand/bootblk/genlfs.cf
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |