[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: [matt-nb5-mips64] src/sys/arch/mips/include
Module Name: src
Committed By: cliff
Date: Fri Nov 13 05:22:50 UTC 2009
src/sys/arch/mips/include [matt-nb5-mips64]: cpu.h
- struct pridtab definition is moved here from mips_machdep.c
- 'mycpu' is now global (was static); uh, a name change might be nice?
- new bit for cpu_flags 'CPU_MIPS_HAVE_MxCR' denotes
mfcr, mtcr instructions are available on this CPU
- new field 'cpu_cp0flags' in pridtab tracks whether (some) CP0 regs exist
- define bits in cpu_cp0flags, including a "USE" bit that,
if clear means cpu_cp0flags can be ignored. common CP0 regs do not
need to be represented here, only newer optional ones are.
- new field 'cpu_cidflags' in pridtab allows defining company-specific flags
- some RMI company specific flags are defined to track chip family
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r126.96.36.199 -r188.8.131.52 src/sys/arch/mips/include/cpu.h
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |