[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: [netbsd-5] src/sys/dev/pci
Module Name: src
Committed By: snj
Date: Sun Nov 8 21:58:03 UTC 2009
src/sys/dev/pci [netbsd-5]: if_age.c
Pull up following revision(s) (requested by cegger in ticket #1124):
sys/dev/pci/if_age.c: revision 1.30
- Don't access VPD even if hardware advertised the capability.
It seems that some revisions of the controllers hang while accessing
the VPD. Because VPD access routine is now unused, nuke it.
- Let TWSI reload EEPROM if VPD capability is detected. Reloading
the EEPROM will also set the Ethernet address, so age(4) now reads
AGE_PAR0 and AGE_PAR1 register to get the Ethernet address. This removes
removes a lot of hacks and enhance readability a lot.
- Double PHY reset timeout as it takes more time to take the PHY out of
- Explicitly check power-saving state by checking undocumented PHY
registers. If link is not up, poke undocumented registers to take
PHY out of power-saving state. This is the same thing done by the
- Don't rely on auto-clearing feature of master reset bit, just wait
1ms and check idle status of MAC.
From FreeBSD via OpenBSD.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r220.127.116.11 -r18.104.22.168 src/sys/dev/pci/if_age.c
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |