[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: src/sbin/atactl
Module Name: src
Committed By: jakllsch
Date: Mon Jun 8 23:26:13 UTC 2009
Improve "identify" output slightly:
- Capitialize "Name" in World Wide Name.
- Print the World Wide Name if it exists.
- Use LBA48 maximum address when available for "total sectors" output.
- So that geometry will display on more drives, don't be as strict when
checking for non-ATAPI devices. (This seemed to be an issue on at least
one instance of a Caviar SE16 drive.)
- Check more carefully for valid/relevant queue depth before printing it.
- Increment the queue depth by one for display.
While here, wrap some long lines that I should have had wrapped before they
were commited in rev. 1.46.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.54 -r1.55 src/sbin/atactl/atactl.c
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |