[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: src/sys/arch/acorn26/ioc
Module Name: src
Committed By: bjh21
Date: Tue Jan 6 23:58:00 UTC 2009
src/sys/arch/acorn26/ioc: arckbd.c arckbdvar.h
Autoconfiguration cleanup for arckbd(4):
- Use device_t and cfdata_t rather than explicit structure pointers.
- Split device and (non-existent) softc for arcwskbd and arcwsmouse.
- Use aprint_*() rather than printf().
- Use device_*() to access fields of device_t.
- Use device_private() rather than a cast to convert from device_t to softc.
device/softc split not done for arckbd(4) itself because there are lots
of void* cookies that get treated as arckbd_softc at one end and device_t
at the other, and they'll need a little thought to clean up.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 src/sys/arch/acorn26/ioc/arckbd.c
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 src/sys/arch/acorn26/ioc/arckbdvar.h
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |