[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: src/dist/wpa/src/drivers
Module Name: src
Committed By: christos
Date: Fri Dec 12 21:44:54 UTC 2008
Bring in our changes:
- netbsd specific support
- header files
- our ioctls to get/set bssid and ssid
- use __FUNCTION__ instead of __func__
- correct handling of interfaces appearing and dissappearing, fixing
- debugging messages for event changes
- keep a local copy of the interface status so that we can tell if we
have notified wpa_supplicant yet about the interface change or not.
XXX: There was a byte swapping line that I commented out and I am not
sure if it is correct.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 src/dist/wpa/src/drivers/driver_bsd.c
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |