[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: src/sys/arch/evbarm/gemini
Module Name: src
Committed By: cliff
Date: Sun Nov 9 08:49:41 UTC 2008
- initarm progress putchars and printfs are now #ifdef VERBOSE_INIT_ARM
- use GEMINI_SLAVE, GEMINI_MASTER defines to distinguish between
primary and secondary CPUs, who owns what devices, etc.
- add short delay()s to allow console printf output to drain before reset
unless if ref_sc is not yet initialized, in which case tough.
- add devmap entriy for LPC
- add devmap entry for RAMDISK if MEMORY_DISK_DYNAMIC is defined
i.e. if the ramdisk is external to the kernel, in which case
we "know" where is lives by agreement with firmware.
- call md_root_setconf() if MEMORY_DISK_DYNAMIC is defined
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 src/sys/arch/evbarm/gemini/gemini_machdep.c
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |