[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: src/sys/dev/pci
Module Name: src
Committed By: joerg
Date: Wed May 7 17:47:20 UTC 2008
src/sys/dev/pci: ld_twa.c twa.c twareg.h twavar.h
First part of twa(4) improvements:
- more/better diagnostic messages
- dynamically allocate units in preparation for 9650+ support
- better distribute queue slots over disks according to size
- drain large request queue on 9550
- keep track of resets, will be needed for 9650.
This changes have been contributed by Wasabi Systems.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 src/sys/dev/pci/ld_twa.c
cvs rdiff -r1.20 -r1.21 src/sys/dev/pci/twa.c
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 src/sys/dev/pci/twareg.h src/sys/dev/pci/twavar.h
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |