[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: CVS import: src/external/gpl3/binutils/dist
On 09/30/13 02:41, Christos Zoulas wrote:
On Sep 30, 10:43am, mrg%eterna.com.au@localhost (matthew green) wrote:
-- Subject: re: CVS import: src/external/gpl3/binutils/dist
| thanks for working on this. please include a real commit log next time.
| this one doesn't even mention what package or version, let alone a
| simple list of changes since our last update.
So next time:
I mention that it is binutils.2.23.2 like it says above, and I copy
I think the entries in the NEWS files listed on
are good enough. For example,
Changes in 2.23:
* Add support for the VLE extension to the PowerPC architecture.
* Add support for x64 Windows target of the delayed-load-library.
* Add support for the Renesas RL78 architecture.
Changes in 2.22:
* Add support for displaying the contents of .debug.macro sections.
* Add --preprocessor-arg option to windres to specify additional options
passed to preprocessor.
* Add --dwarf-start and --dwarf-end to readelf and objdump. These are used by
the new Emacs mode, see dwarf-mode.el.
* Add support for the Tilera TILEPro and TILE-Gx architectures.
Main Index |
Thread Index |