[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: CVS commit: src/sys/arch/pmax/stand/common
On Fri Nov 26 2010 at 01:50:11 +0900, Izumi Tsutsui wrote:
> but shouldn't we fix stub first, then discuss pros and blah of the change?
> Current binaries have not worked at all on MIPS1 since the last December.
Like I said, I don't have strong feelings about this.
If you want to fix stubs, go for it!
(there's no need for a discussion after that, anyway, since the issue
is decided and fixed)
Main Index |
Thread Index |