[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: CVS commit: src
> I know all that, but you are not answering the question. What is broken
> right now and what are you trying to fix? There is no struct winsize
> anymore in roken.h...
* Isn't it better to have no changes against src/crypto/dist other
than including nbtools_config.h just for dumb two host tools?
* It is not a good idea to edit a generated and expoterd file, either.
You removed asnprintf() and vasnprintf() from roken.h
but not roken.h.in, for example.
* src/tools/compat/configure doesn't check all header files
referred in src/include/heimdal/roken.h, and the roken.h
doesn't have HAVE_FOO_H checks.
Some OS might still fail in asn1_compile and compile_et.
* There might also be more function decls that don't match for
ones in some OS like asnprintf().
* get_windows_size() is an exported function in /usr/lib/libroken.so
and src/include/heimdal/roken.h is also installed as <krb5/roken.h>.
You might have to bump major if you changed an ABI, strictly.
If you don't think these could be called broken,
I'm just a paranoia and will shut up.
Main Index |
Thread Index |