[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: CVS commit: src/sys
On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 6:42 AM, Izumi
> - it's reasonable for me that we should wait at least a week
> before to consider "no response means no objections."
FWIW, I'm not sure the policy "wait for objection and commit if none"
is the best to follow. I (personally) prefers the "wait for approval
and commit" one.
Main Index |
Thread Index |