Regional-sfba archive

Handling swag in the US

	Dear US America-based members of our community,

I am writing on behalf of NetBSD's board: we are currently looking for a volunteer based in the USA (continental) to take care of the swag there.

To the best of my knowledge, it means being the reference contact in this regard, as in:
- receiving the swag,
- handing it out at conferences, or
- making sure it makes its way there otherwise.

AFAIK someone else can take care of actually ordering what is to be distributed.

@board: please correct me if I'm wrong!

Cheers,
--
khorben