Regional-nyc archive

OT: kindle Fire test

Could I share your Fire for an hour?

I have a friend publishing an ebook.  It's heavy on tables and vector
graphics, and he'd like to see -- or, at least, like me to see -- how
it looks on the Fire before releasing it to the general public.

In the old days, hardware manufacturers would eagerly make equipment
available to developers.  Somehow these days developers are customers.
Neither of us wants a Fire badly enough to buy one just to test with.

No reason not to expect beer in the process.

--jkl