Regional-nyc archive

Re: Week-end meeting with a French guy lost in NYC ?

On Sep 10, 2009, at 11:29 PM, Guillaume Lasmayous wrote:

Hello list,

Is anybody in New-York this week-end ? James ?
Sailing is still planned ? Or maybe just a beer somewhere ?

Thanks!
Guillaume.

If any of you guys are into racing, let me know. I've got a J/24 that I race up at City Island. I think I still need some crew for a regatta the four Sundays starting 9/20.