Regional-london archive

Re: [UkOpenBSDUsers] [Ukfreebsd] **FREE BEER* was Re: Two BSD technical presentations at 6.30pm, Tues, July 27th, London.

On 18 Aug 2010, at 19:06, Sevan / Venture37 wrote:

> On 17 Aug 2010, at 10:38 PM, Mark Blackman <>
> wrote:
>> Any nays or yays on the timing of a pub meet?
> Hi Mark,
> Next Thursday for those that can attend?

Ok, great. I shall be in deepest darkest Cornwall, but I will be with you in

I'll suggest you browse or
for pub ideas.

Had I been in town, I probably would have plumped for

Nr. Paddington as we're due to give Paddington a look-in.

- Mark