Regional-london archive

Re: [Ukfreebsd] proposed *BSD meet in London, late June

On Wed, 23 Jun 2010, Sevan / Venture37 wrote:

On 23 June 2010 06:40, Mark Blackman <mark%blackmans.org@localhost> wrote:
This pub meet today!  I spoke to to the pub and they couldn't set aside
any space for us because of the England match in the afternoon and
thought a lot of drinkers would be sticking around. But should
be enough space to stand around outside and it's a going to be a nice
day.

Hope some of the crowd from the Cambridge direction can make it!

Hopefully we know enough about what we all look like now to
find each other but I'll see what kind of FreeBSD paraphernalia I can arrange to
wave around.

Got any *BSD branded vuvuzelas?? ;)

Oooh, I'd love one of those! Just the thing for the next Windoze support meeting I very occasionally get called to.

I'll be wearing a dark blue wireframe beastie openbsd t-shirt
https://https.openbsd.org/images/tshirt-2.jpg

Mine says:

        $> cd /pub
        $> more beer