Regional-london archive

Re: Meet Thursday 31st?

On Sat, Jan 26, 2008 at 12:44:07PM +0000, Stephen Borrill wrote:
> > Alistair Crooks wrote:

> in
> > >
> > > Please count me in. For both.
> > >
> > Guys - is this going to be in central London or the usual place?
>
> I'll be training it back to Cambridge later, so central would be better for
> me. My knowledge of London pubs extends little further than the Good Beer
> Guide. Recommendations welcome!

The Bricklayers Arms used to be a fine pub, don't know if it's what
people call central enough, but it's just off Oxford Street.

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/88/880/Bricklayers_Arms/Fitzrovia

I'm due to give blood around 6:30pm, but should be able to get there
around 8pm (driving).

Any other ideas?

Alistair