Regional-jp archive

Re: Kobe/Japan in October

Hi -

taca%back-street.net@localhost said:
> Have you decided your schedule??

Yes -- I'll arrive at Kobe on Oct 10 and leave on Oct 19.
Will stay in the "Portopia" hotel on Port Island until
Oct 17; for the last 2 nights I didn't book anything yet.
I hope I can arrange something when I'm there, depending
on opportunities for tourism or meeting people.
Did I get it right that you (and some more people) are
located in Osaka? I was told there is a good ferry service
from port island.

see you
Matthias

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt