Regional-de archive

Re: [] FrOSCon, Sankt Augustin, Germany, 24&25 August, Call for Speakers

Am 12.08.2013 um 07:50 schrieb Wendy G.A. van Dijk <>:

> Hi everybody,

Hi Wendy,

> I am still busy with the preparations for two days filled with Perl-talks and
> -presentations in the Perl-devroom at FrOSCon.  Which is in two weeks from
> now.
> Who wants to be a speaker at FrOSCon in Sankt Augustin on saturday and/or
> sunday 24 & 25 August?  Or attend the talks?  Or help at the booth?

As promised, I will smile over to the Perl booth from NetBSD/pkgsrc booth ;)
Of course I can do the talks for YAPC for FrOSCon again - and I can extend
them to some live demos. I can't provide an entire DataCenter for demonstrating
Monitoring, but … you know - on one or two machines ;)

I can also do a live talk showing how I package / update a Perl package for
pkgsrc to demonstrate how easy it is to get it running on 15 platforms within
a few minutes of work.

Come back to me on Wednesday if I could manage setup

That could show people the direct use ;)