Fwd: fyi: NetBSD XEN DOM3 4.13 Kernel does not boot

Seems that way if I want to troubleshoot. Kinda have to see where it
is getting stuck, right?

I just inherited my daughter's pc build, it has flashy memory stick
lights and everything. It is an ryzen 5 3600 with 32 gig of ram and 1
tb ssd. I figured I and NetBSD could put it to some use. I like NetBSD
and the Xen concept. It would be great to get it working.

I think I might put in the effort to at least research it out further.