Re: fyi: NetBSD XEN DOM3 4.13 Kernel does not boot

flint pyrite <flintnpyrite%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

> I am not even sure what to output here?
>
> I press the number of the correct boot entry. The screen quickly comes
> up like it is doing something and then goes blank.
>
> After a few minutes, I press ctl+alt+del and then boot the GENERIC
> kernel just fine. I do not see any XEN logs.
>
> I did some reading and found that I possibly need to debug using
> serial. I am not set up to do that. I stopped there. I am not sure how
> far down the road to go with this?

If you want to figure this out, then setting up a serial console is
indeed in order.  That takes  a machine with a serial port where you can
reproduce the bug, and cabling to a serial port, perhaps USB, on some
other machine.  (Or a real terminal, but most people don't have one of
those!)