Re: Instability issues with NetBSD-9, xen-4.11 and the xbdb backend driver

Le lun. 13 avr. 2020 à 23:41, Brian Buhrow <buhrow%nfbcal.org@localhost> a écrit :

>         hello.  I haven't tried working on this since I reported the pr.  I
> think it's actually a zfs related issue, since if I don't use zfs, I can't
> reproduce the problem.  Do you believe the zfs memory corruptions have been
> fixed in -current?

It's possible the grant interface upgrade helped. So if you can try,
please do - I don't have zfs setup myself. You need to update both
Dom0 and DomU to -current to take advantage of that.

It could be only that zfs is just way more memory hungry, and there
are temporary memory shortages because of that.

Also, Manuel just fixed the MP bug in -current, so MP DomUs should now
again work without performance issues.

Jaromir