Re: Trouble getting xbd devices to work

On Sat, Aug 25, 2018 at 07:59:58AM -0700, John Nemeth wrote:
>      Nothing is coming to mind, but make sure that the contents of
> /usr/pkg/etc/xen/scripts is up to date.  It should been updated
> when you installed xentools, but you may want to grab a new copy
> from /usr/pkg/share/examples/xen/scripts.

They are all identical (I think I never had xentools installed before).

I notice a strang message in the dom0 at startup:

TDB: tdb_open_ex: could not open file /var/run/xenstored/tdb: No such file or directory

but when I look there later, it exists. And:

WARNING: Failed to open connection to gnttab
[  10.9800215] balloon0 at xenbus0 id 0: Xen Balloon driver
[  10.9800215] balloon0: current reservation: 524288 KiB
Setting domain 0 name, domid and JSON config...
Done setting up Dom0
/etc/rc.d/xendomains exited with code 1

(I have no domUs that should start at boot time on this machine)

Martin