Is it possible to provide WiFi network to DomU

On NetBSD 8.0_RC1 amd64 xen*48 I am toying with the idea of running an
android x86_64 DomU guest.

I could get the live CD booting fine as DomU. There are some issues, but
the first one is networking for DomU. The guest needs Wifi only.

For such DomU guest what settings are needed to extend wifi network of the
Dom0 host? I don't mind if DomU gets exclusive access to it as I can make
some wired arrangement (ethernet or USB) for Dom0.

Mayuresh