Re: Options to use winxp and netbsd together with xen

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 10:58:08AM -0400, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
> It *may* also avoid a bluescreen at boot due to incompatibility of the
> drivers for the previous platform's emulated hardware with the Xen
> platform's emulated hardware.  It's worth a shot.

Thanks. Also saw an article with similar view:
http://0x0badc0de.blogspot.com/2013/05/converting-windows-virtual-machine-from.html

Just that the article is trying to do things with the raw image. Instead,
I think it will be easier to go to the VB instance, install the missing
driver and then create raw image again.

But how to find out which driver is missing? (Once that is found I think a
suitable virtual device can be attached to force winxp to install the
driver by itself.)

Mayuresh