Re: Stack overflow

This is what I’m using to try and install Win-95 from CD:

builder = 'hvm'
memory = 4096

disk = [ '/home/Machines/Windows_95/Win95.img,raw,hda,w',
         '/home/Machines/Library/Win95/Win95c.iso,raw,hdc,cdrom' ]
name = "Win 95"

vif = [ 'bridge=bridge0' ]

# Boot order preference. Default hard-disk (c), cd-rom (d), floppy (a)
boot = 'dc'
#vnc = 1
#vncdisplay = 1
usb = 1
usbdevice = 'tablet'
localtime = 1
vcpus = 1

I’ve finally managed to get the host system (running NetBSD 8.0_RC1) configured to dual boot with UEFI, so I’m installing a version of MintLinux on it to see if I can get xen running there with Windows.

Thanks,
-bob