Re: kernel modules

On 28/12/2016 23:00, Pierre Pronchery wrote:
On 18/12/2016 06:35, coypu%SDF.ORG@localhost wrote:
Someone (tm) should totally try them and report back,

What I really need to improve root filesystem encryption with XEN3_DOM0
is loading kernel modules at boot-time. Is it supposed to work as well?

I have placed the following line in boot.cfg:
menu=Boot Xen (current):rndseed /etc/entropy-file;modules enabled;load
/netbsd.xen.gz ro console=pc;load /cgdroot.kmod;multiboot /xen.gz
dom0_mem=3072M

But I am not really expecting it to work. I cannot reboot this machine
at the moment to test :(

(it didn't work)

--
khorben