deprecation proposal

On pkgsrc-users we are discussing removing some of the Xen versions
after the 2016Q4 branch is cut in a week or so.

Proposed is

  3.1 - remove (last PCI passthrough version)
  3.3 - remove
  4.1 - remove
  4.2 - keep (last i386 dom0, last xm version)
  4.5 - keep (as a courtesy to those who haven't upgraded)
  4.6 - keep (most recent)

(And, my guess is that 4.2 and 4.5 are somewhat likely to be removed
within the next year.)

Is anyone actually using 3.1, 3.3, 4.1 (other than people who know they
should upgrade and have no good reasons for not upgrading other than not
getting to it)?

Is anyone actually using 3.1's PCI passthrough?

Is anyone actually using an i386 dom0?