Re: NetBSD 6 - Xen 4.2.3 pciback support?

I've tried this in 4.2.3 with no luck, there are patches in the pkgsrc version indeed but for me they did not work.

see: http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-xen/2014/01/12/msg008202.html

Melhores Cumprimentos // Best Regards
Miguel Clara
IT - Sys Admin & Developer